real student exchange program

A student exchange program is a program in which a student, chooses to live in a foreign country to learn, among other things, language and culture.Students live with a host family, who are usually unpaid volunteers and can be a traditional family, a single parent, or a couple with no children at home.

Student exchanges became popular after World War II, and have the aim of helping to increase the participants' understanding and tolerance of other culture, as well as improving their language skills and broadening their social horizons.

An exchange student typically stays in the host country for a relatively short period of time, often 6 to 10 months.

Some students on exchange programs can receive academic credit from the country they study in.

domenica 13 marzo 2011

Finally i made up my mind, i wanna go home.
i miss my boyfriend, my brother, my friends, my family, i miss italian food, i miss the smell of my city,i miss the sun,i miss the sea, i miss so much from my home country, i cannot stand it anymore.
look i don't wanna say that i hate this place and theese people at all, cuz i don't think so.
ja it's true our cultures are very different each other, but i learnt a lot on them and now i can understand much more bout dutch people.
wht i really miss is our way to show love and friendship.i miss to lie down on the couch hugging my friends, hanging out everyday with new people, talking hours and hours at phone even aware tht we're gonna meet in few minutes, never being quite NEVER!!! maybe that's one of the thing i miss the most our KAOS.
i'm gonna miss everything here, but we cannot have everything toch. i m gonna miss speaking dutch, i m gonna miss speaking english, i m gonna miss my hostfamily, i m gonna miss the stink of the boederijen, i m gonna miss this huge sky,i m gonna miss weed, and i m gonna miss the exchange students meeting .
but i got a lot from this experience, and i wanna go back here surely.i still have a  lot to learn around the world .
i just hope he can wait still sometimes for me :)
btw my adventure is gonna end with my dad and my brother coming here to pick me up :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento